9.05.2011

The Times They are A-Changing

Just a quick FYI, I finally got around to changing the pictures on "Our First Home" section of the blog. Now they  actually reflect what our house looks like. (as of yesterday at least) There were no major changes, but the picture quality is a little better. I am trying my best with my little point and shoot that is past it's prime.

In completely unrelated news, my birthday is next week ;)

I also added a "Blogs I Read" tab. I am going to try my best to keep it updated because I am constantly added more blogs to my reading list.

Just wanted to leave you all (hi mom) a quick note about the changes. Now I'm off to finish making the waffles I started an hour ago before I got sucked in to the blog.

Yes, waffles. As in breakfast. I know it's noon. No judging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com