8.02.2011

Let there be light

As we have been decorating our master bedroom, I have been on the lookout for a chandelier for the space. In my head, I had imagined a chandelier like these in my inspiration pictures from Pinterest.

Source: None via Kim on Pinterest


Source: weheartit.com via Kim on Pinterest

As much as I would love to be able to go to an antique store and buy a crystal chandelier, that just isn't in the cards for us right now so I was thrilled when I found this one for $50 (!!!) at Home Depot online.

It was originally $99.97 It was marked down to $77.00 and I was sold. When I went to check out, I noticed the price in the cart was actually $49.99. I was so excited!

It came in a million pieces, but that's what you get for $50. Jacob put it together Saturday morning before I was even awake, but he says it was time consuming but not hard.





I may be obsessed. Just one more. Promise.


Linking up with:







6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Found your blog over on the Home Stories A2Z Link Party. I LOVE this chandelier of yours! In fact, I've pinned some of the same inspirational images from Pinterest. We are moving soon and I'd love to have something similar in our next master bedroom, on a dimmer switch. Beautiful bedroom.

Tritia said...

HA...I thought I recoginized that chandelier! We bought the same one last month :) Can't beat the price, huh? Now if I could just keep my 7 yr old from telling everyone "touch it! it's plastic", LOL.

Beth said...

I love chandeliers and yours is beautiful!

Diane Rolston said...

bahahah i know that you had to climb on a ladder to get those pictures and just imaging that makes me chuckle for a very long time.

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

That chandelier is gorgeous- I love your headboard too!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Okay, LOVE it! Especially the chandelier. After I read your post I ordered one for my bedroom. Thanks!

Kelli @ theturquoisepiano.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com